Well, that really would vary by individual ……..there are over 4,500 different crystals, not to mention they can be raw, tumbled, or carved into shapes! So I will list six must-have crystals that are inexpensive and easy-to-obtain.
I’d suggest you select the crystal shape or size that calls to you most & still fits within your budget. If that means just getting one tumbled stone of each then that will be PERFECT.
1. Clear Quartz is a must. It’s so versatile & can be used for ANY purpose. It’s also a very powerful amplifier! Quartz amplifies any vibrational frequencies, including our own.
Why does clear quartz work so well with us? It’s chemical formula is SiO2, aka silica. Scientists have determined that our bodies are partially made of liquid silica crystals. Our cells each have their own EMF (electromagnetic frequency), and our EMF is actually maintained by silica! Nobel Prize winner Adolf Butenant, proved that life cannot exist without silica. The average human body holds about 7g of silica, more than other important minerals such as iron. It’s vital to life.
2. Citrine, which is also quartz that’s been heated up by Mother Earth (it usually starts out as amethyst or sometimes smokey quartz) to turn various shades of champagne, yellow & sometimes a very deep iced tea color known as Medeira.
Citrine’s energy is happy & creative so if you’re feeling down or need to get out of a creative block, reach for this. It gives a great boost to anything to do with finances or prosperity & abundance. It’s also a great manifestor with its sunny energy.
3. Rose Quartz, also quartz. It’s a really great stone to have around because it’s energy is very calming, gentle & compassionate….a stone of love; love of all sorts. Whenever you feel the need to feel loved or you need or want to offer compassion, grab your rose quartz.
4. Green Aventurine, again…another type of quartz. The greens can vary from very dark to much lighter. This is a very important stone because it’s all about vitality…of anything; health, growth, finances, confidence, friends. It’s a common healing stone so a go-to stone for any ailments.
5. Amethyst, another quartz…with traces of iron & manganese giving it that lovely purple color. Amethyst comes in natural points large & small, also often found in clusters within large geodes…known as druse. Amethyst is a great stone of protection & purification. It’s also known to enhance intuition & helps with the release of addictions…so a great one to have around.
6. Black Tourmaline……Deflects negativity, is a grounding stone and also protects from harmful EMF’s