It’s the vibrational frequencies of the space interacting with your electromagnetic field.
We naturally crave an environment that feels energetically welcoming.
A home or work space that’s vibing with feel-good energy is one that you feel at home in, that you feel positive in, that inspires creativity & good conversation.
It’s a place you enjoy doing your favorite things in or allows you to relax, meditate, read, etc.
Since a good-feeling space is not a vibrational match to negative feeling frequencies, you’ll be less likely to have arguments, sadness or even uneasy feelings in a space that’s been energetically-tended-to.
WAYS TO RAISE THE VIBRATION OF YOUR SPACE:
1. Clear the clutter & do some physical cleaning – it’s a must-do before you do anything else! A space that’s filled with clutter or dust is energetically clogged & not allowing the energy to flow, not allowing the stagnant negative feeling vibes to clear out.
You’ll feel the change right away!
2. Use essential oils – 100% pure essential oils (organic fair-trade & sustainably harvested preferred!) are high vib’ing. You can add them to your space in a couple of ways. You can actually use them to help clean in the above step.(http://cleanmyspace.com/7-diy-cleaners-that-smell-amazing/)
Then once the cleaning is done, keep the vibes high in your space by using the oils in an oil burner or a diffuser.
3. Salt Lamps – these are great for inducing negative ions into your environment & for restructuring the energy of our environment. Plus they shine a soft beautiful & comforting light that does wonders for our energetic state.
4. Crystal Placement – simply place crystals throughout your space intuitively; wherever you think they feel or look best.
Just having the crystals in your space will synchronize with the energy around you. Whenever you enter the space, you’ll feel the difference from a space that isn’t as vibrationally aligned.
5. Crystal Grids – creating a crystal grid is a way to organize or structure the energy from your crystals towards a specific intention.
You can grid a room by simply taking 4 clear quartz points and putting one in each corner facing inwards towards the center of the room. Then just let them communicate with each other.
6. Sage or Palo Santo Smudge – Pick up a smudge stick, or loose sage (usually white sage is used for the purposes of clearing out) and burn it slowly (after you light it blow out the flame & it will cont. to smolder & smoke) in a fireproof safe bowl, dish or shell like an abalone shell. Allow the smoke to waft around & smudge the space. Or use a Palo Santo spray.
7. Sound Clearing – We can easily use acoustic energy to restructure the energy of our space (it’s all about sound vibrations). Very easy to do!
You can use any sort of high amplitude (loud) acoustic instrument, but I prefer to use something that’s pleasing to my ears:
- crystal singing bowl
- Native American drumming
8. Let Mother Nature in – open up the windows & grow indoor plants.
Mother Nature induces negative ions & that’s a GOOD THING for our spaces. So as much as possible allow nature into your space!